Friday, June 15, 2012

A Tutorial That Could Save Your Relationship

I am certainly no expert. But I do know from my own personal experience- not speaking up about something under your skin could make or break your relationship. I'm talking mother/child, sibling, marriage, roommates, whatevs. 


I have been in a relationship with a non-replacer for I don't know.. 13 years now? What is a non-replacer you say? When the roll of toilet paper is done... they do not replace the roll. EVEN WHEN THERE IS A STASH IMMEDIATELY NEXT TO THE TOILET. Sorry... I just don't understand it. Do you not know how? Here...


I was able to do this... one handed while holding the camera. Sean... let's not get divorced because you are unable or unwilling to change the roll.

This video could save relationships. If it helps you or someone you know, love or hate- let me know. I will send you a bill for my Oscar-worthy dramatic performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment